Sunday, March 18, 2012

Friend book





I made this for my BFF. First I made of template of each letter, I lined them up to make sure they stuck out just enough. I glued together two 12x12 sheets of scrapbook paper for each letter and then traced the letter on the paper to cut out. Once they were cut and ready to go, I stacked them together and punched the holes. I bought book rings to hold it all together and notted different colored ribbon on each ring. I then went through and basically scrapbooked each letter. The "F" was the introduction, there is a quote on the front and I wrote her a note on the back. The front of the "R" was a pic of one of our first years of friendship. I tried to date the pics as I went through. The front of the last year, "D", was the most recent pic of us at that time (that's one of the pics I posted). I did not scrapbook the back of the "D". I just stamped my handmade by with my name and the year I made it for her. It was a hit!

No comments:

Post a Comment