Thursday, January 17, 2013

THE WOODLAND BABY SHOWER


 
WOWZA!!!  What a baby shower!  We all pulled together greatly, coming from all different locations with our tasks....it was AWESOME!!!  One had the games, one had the food/cake, and my BFF and I got the luxury of invites/decor.  I took sooooo many pics of everything that we did, that I pretty much forgot to take pics of the people that came.  I am sure it was because I needed to document all of the hard work we put into everything!

Angry owl treat bag

Silly owl treat bag
 

Woodland snack mix
*this was in all of the treat bags too*
(teddy grahams-chocolate chip and honey, chocolate chips, mini marshmallows, cheerios)

Party favors
*blow pops with labels that read "look who is ready to POP"*

Our baby Quinn banner we made
*after the party we hung it over the crib*

Everything was green and yellow, even though Quinn was a girl, momma thought she wasn't going to subject her baby girl to pink
hahahaha....that didn't happen when it came to gifts!

Her "Q" spice cake

And her Woodland mushroom cupcakes
*white chocolate chips upside down*
 

No comments:

Post a Comment