Thursday, January 17, 2013

Happy 40th my friend!

 
This should have been posted months ago, but so many things have happened that I never got the chance!  I saw all of these ideas on Pinterest with a jar full full of bubblegum saying "50 blows" and then a box of suckers saying "50 sucks" and I just decided to combine the two.  It was a very good friends birthday and she was turning the big 4-0!  The day of her birthday my son become very ill and was hospitalized and I never got the chance to give this to her that day.  Needless to say she did get it eventually....
 
I filled the inside of the jar with bubblegum, dum dum suckers, and blow pops.  I put a piece of fabric under the screw on lid and decorated the jar with some scrapbooking paper and stickers.  (I lost two of my "S" stickers in transport and had to use a marker to fill in for them) 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment